Selasa, 07 Mei 2013 12:06
The Arabic Language Institute for Non Arabic Speakers Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia The General Diploma in Arabic as a Foreign Language is a 60- credit hour program offered in 4 semesters of full-time study.
The program is intended to develop students’ linguistic competence in all four language skills (Listening – Speaking – Reading and Writing). This will enable them to use the target language by direct contact in real life situations. Students who successfully pass with honors official assessments will be awarded a diploma certificate in Arabic as a foreign language (DCAFL). Our program mainly employs the” Arabic between Your Hands” series, published by the foundation of “Arabic for all”.
1. Candidates should be 17-25 years old.
2. Applicants should provide required documents, and get statement showing his/ her country approval to study in KSA.
3. Applicants should never receive any other offer of scholarship from any Saudi Institution.
4. Applicants should provide an official statement of good conduct and never convicted of criminal acts.
5. Candidates should never be dismissed from any Saudi Educational Institution.
6. All Documents need to be authenticated in accordance to university regulations.
7. Candidates need to pass medical inspection.
8. Applicants should obtain General Secondary Certificate or equivalent.
1. Exclusively considered applications are those, successfully completed, conciliating conditions, and submitted before annually announced deadlines.
2. Applications are to be initially directed to Saudi Embassies/ Consulates all over the world, and the Institute. The Institute will examine them, and send candidatures to the MOHE for final approval.
3. The relevant board at MOHE will review candidates’ papers and send endorsed lists to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for issuing entry visas.
Privileges for Candidates:
1. Students in AIFL are covered by medical care matching that offered to Saudi Students.
2. Each student is granted a two-month allowance upon arrival at AIFL, and a three-month allowance at graduation date.
3. Students are eligible for privileges same as Saudi students studying in Theoretical Sections.
4. Students are eligible for discounted meals in accordance with University Council regulations.
5. Students are eligible for university accommodation as well as educational and orientation counseling.
6. Students traveling by air are granted air-tickets in accordance with university regulations. In case of no tickets issued, KAU grants compensation to students who buy their own tickets immediately upon submitting satisfactory proof.
- A Copy of officially certified certificates.
- A Copy of officially certified transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation/ nomination for a scholarship award from an officially recognized Institution.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (or an equivalent document).
- A recent medical checkup report.
- A Copy of a valid passport.
- 3 recent photos (6×4 cm.).
- A letter of consent from the applicant’s country of origin.
- Full permanent and correspondence Addresses.
Will not consider any request has not completed all the required documents.
Applications should be sent by deadline: May 15, 2013